You are currently browsing the Peacock Tourism Marketing blog archives for April, 2010.
- Website for Gay Asian Travels Launched Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Where Am I? Thursday, June 6, 2013
- Paid to Facebook Saturday, March 2, 2013
- Passionate About Tourism Writing Wednesday, March 7, 2012
- Building a Brand from a Blank Page Saturday, March 3, 2012
- Blogging from the field: Adventuring in Bali Saturday, December 17, 2011
Archive for April, 2010
Important questions for every marketing manager:
Pages on websites come and go so you will at times have “Page not Found” 404 errors.
A lot of these pages are default blank pages which just say “Page not Found.”
To make it easier, Google has some good tips on creating a useful 404 page.
Tip 1: The google 404 widget is a great idea – this allows visitors to immediately search for the page they were looking for.
Check it out in action by clicking on this wrong link.
Tip 2: Sign up to Google webmasters tools. This will provide useful information about your website and in particular errors on your website so you can easily fix them.
Tip 3: Don’t have time to monitor your site and your internet presence? You could afford to hire Peacock Tourism to help you out. Ask for a quote