Archive for March, 2010
Did you know…
- Almost 10 million Australians visit a social media site each month (March 2010 Voyeur).
- Facebook users spend an average of 55 minutes on the site per day
- 73% of bloggers also use Twitter
How many of these social media networkers are your potential customers and guests?
More than you think.
Australia-based Peacock Online Partners (POP) provides services to smaller tourism operators who want to make the most of online technology – especially in reaching niche markets like
- gay travel
- regional tourism and
- blossoming travel destinations
The tools and knowledge to make your digital marketing program a success story.
- Sage advice and good-value-for money.
- Lateral Thinking and creative solutions.
- Plain language and roll up our sleeves consulting.
- Tips on how you can implement your online strategy quickly and cost effectively.
- Ready help when you take over the reins.
What are some tools that create conversations and help turn a casual customer into an evangelist.
Besides responding personally to their comments on your fan page and following them on their blogs, we’re talking about lateral thinking – something outside the box.
Here are 3 simple, easy ideas that won’t cost much, either.
1. amazing welcome kits for new customers (emailed)
2. cool demos fans can share with friends (burn a CD)
3. simple hand-out that make it easy to introduce you (attach a PDF or digital postcard)
For dee-tails on these tactics, consult with Dee at Peacock Tourism Marketing, specializing in digital media strategies and customer interactions.